- Instant wireless on/off - no popping at receiver
- High quality headphone DACs
- Lightweight with micro suspension system
- Frank Lloyd Wright antenna seamless digital transmission
- Easy installation and re-installation into other guitars
How It Works
Melody-G transmitter is placed inside the guitar cleanly with no drilling required. The micro layered film microphone picks up every note with clarity and very low feedback.
The Receiver has mono or stereo output and also includes a mini-USB connector port for power and/or raw audio data transfer like an interface for your guitar.
Melody-G comes with a Transmitter and a Receiver along with everything you need to install the system with in 15 minutes.
- 15-minute installation - The transmitter is positioned and attached in place with residue free double-sided tape or Velcro tabs.
- Machined aluminum knob – For digital volume trim on the receiver.
- Pairing is simple, one-button operation - To pair, just turn on the transmitter (inside the guitar you want to pair with) and press the single pairing button on the receiver. Once the light on the receiver has stopped blinking, you are now paired forever or until you repeat the process with another transmitter. Done!
Do-it-yourself videos are available on YouTube.
State-of-the-Art Acoustic Guitar Pickup System
Every detail is a mix of thoughtful design, engineering, and art form.
Melody-G is a clean definition of “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts” ― Aristotle
***Melody-G also offers a standard mono output for the guitar for optional cable use***
Receives wireless sound from the guitar
Outputs - analog mono, analog stereo, and pure digital over USB
Powered through a standard mini-USB connector
Compact and rigid
Real wood faces – comes in walnut or bubinga
- Transmitter/receiver chipset: Texas Instruments PurePath Wireless
- TLV320AIC3204 CODEC
- Audio quality: 48kHz sampling rate, 16-bit A/D and D/A
- Micro Layered Film Microphone Sensor 800mV/g
- Optional -Microphone: Analog MEMS, bottom-port, omnidirectional, 131dB overload (10% THD), -46dBV sensitivity over 28Hz to 20kHz, 62dBA signal-to-noise ratio, (external analog and digital microphone inputs also available)
- Transmitter battery: Prismatic lithium-polymer, 3.7V, 1000mAh, converted to 3.3V for power bus
- Transmitter play time: About 12 hours with stock battery (85mA draw when powered)
- Transmitter terminals: Battery, peg (stereo, 32ohms to 10kohms load impedance), analog microphone (typically shared with on-board ADMP411), and digital microphone
- Receiver power supply: 5V at 55mA from USB or USB-compatible supply
- Receiver connectivity: RF (2.4GHz) through SMA connector; audio over USB mini-B, 48kHz, 16-bit, no drivers required (Windows/Linux)
- Receiver outputs: Mono – 10kohms load impedance only; stereo (duplicated signal on left/right by default) – 32ohms to 10kohms load impedance
Melody-G’s design and functionality combine a multitude of talents in the fields of acoustics, engineering, art, and woodworking. We didn’t just build a product that sounds good, we made it durable and elegant. Our goal is to make the best possible products for musicians and Melody-G is a testament to that notion. Acoustas is designing, prototyping, and manufacturing in Richmond, Virginia and Ann Arbor, Michigan.