- Analog dynamic microphone
- Two inputs for additional pickups
- Instant wireless on/off - no popping at receiver
- High quality headphone DACs
- Lightweight, state-of-the-art design
- Frank Lloyd Wright antenna for pure digital transmission
- Easy installation and re-installation into other guitars
How It Works
Place the lightweight Melody-G transmitter inside the guitar cleanly with no drilling required.
Allows for mono or stereo output from the receiver, and also includes a mini-USB connector port for power and/or data transfer like an interface just for your guitar.
Melody-G consists of three main parts:
- Transmitter with on-board microphone
- Lithium-polymer battery
- Smart receiver
- 7-minute installation - The transmitter is positioned and attached in place with special double-sided tape that provides durable adhesion and sufficient dampening.
- Machined aluminum knob – For digital volume trim on the receiver.
- Pairing is simple, one-button operation - To pair, just turn on the transmitter (inside the guitar you want to pair with) and press the single pairing button on the receiver. Once the light on the receiver has stopped blinking, you are now paired forever or until you repeat the process with another transmitter. Done!
Do-it-yourself videos are available on YouTube.
Melody-G’s design and functionality combine a multitude of talents in the fields of acoustics, engineering, art, and woodworking. We didn’t just build a product that sounds good, we made it durable and elegant. Our goal is to make the best possible products for musicians and Melody-G is a testament to that notion. Acoustas is designing, prototyping, and manufacturing in Richmond, Virginia and Ann Arbor, Michigan.